Followers

Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Craft Fair This Weekend

I hope you can join me and lots of other crafters this weekend at the St Andrews Makers Market.
The fair takes place in St Andrews town hall in Queens Gardens from 11am - 4 pm
There will be some wonderful crafts, an ideal opportunity to get something handmade and unique for your mum for mothers day.
I will be attending with the following bears
Harmony  - available
Tedward - available
Benson - available
Cody - reserved
Ruby - available
currently unamed bear - available
Pandra (competition entrant) will be available for sale at the end of May
I also take commisions, so if you want to see my bears in the fur and give them a cuddle before deciding which type of bear you would like comissioned, then feel free
Look forward to seeing you all
Best Wishes
Lynn @ Beary Tales

No comments:

Post a Comment