Followers

Thursday, 23 February 2012

My Latest Bear 'Pandra'

My latest bear 'Pandra' has primarily  been created to enter into the TBAAF awards under the category of 'midsummers night dream' She is a fairy bear and will be available for adoption after the 12th of March as she is coming to the Makers Market craft fair in St Andrews with me.

Pandra is made from a mixture of cream and raspberry sparse mohair. She is five times jointed and completely hand sewn. Her wings have been handmade by me and are fixed to her back. She has been scissor sculpted and shaded for definition. Pandra is a good weight, she is filled with a combination of poly fill, plastic pellets and steel shot.

Pandra is a one of a kind bear, and will go to her new home with her certificate of authenticity, her bouquet of roses and in a gift box.

Anyone wishing to purchase 'Pandra' before the 12th March should email me first.
She will be available to purchase on m website www.bearytalesuk.com  and on my Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment