Followers

Thursday, 23 February 2012

Benson

I am busy creating new bears for the next craft event I am attending on 10th March in  St Andrews
My latest bear (finished yesterday) is called Benson

Benson is approx 12" standing and is made from a gorgeous chocolate brown mohair. He is five times jointed, needle and scissor sculpted and shaded for definition. Benson is also a good weight and is completely hand sewn.
He comes with a certificate of authenticity and is gift boxed

He can be purchased from my website after the 12th of March 2012 - unless of course you want to come along to the craft fair and buy him :D

All prices on my website include UK Royal Mail Special Delivery and packaging.
as soon as your bear is posted you will be emailed the tracking number. If you live outside the UK and wish to purchase one of my bears, please email me first.

http://www.bearytalesuk.com/

bearytalesuk@gmail.com

Please note my bears are not suitable for children under the age of 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment